- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cavalera Conspiracy - Psychosis
- Write a Review
- #K48926 000000000 K48926000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Breath in, breath out: "Psychosis" is the fourth installment from the most lucent export of Brazil: ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Breath in, breath out: "Psychosis" is the fourth installment from the most lucent export of Brazil: Cavalera Conspiracy! The Thrash Metal-brothers Iggor and Max Cavalera dive deep into the mire of human panic and anxiety states. This is the soundtrack to your worst sickness, a most sinister Thrash-psychoses that rip the scabs from old wounds. The album features brutal shredding on the track "Spectral War" then progresses to super-fast blastbeats in "Judas Pariah" that lead into the stomping beast called "Crom". A hail of Black and Death Metal-arsenal that disturb your hearing in so many ways! Just merciless. Primarily these guitar solos chatter in paranoid disharmony. With "Psychosis" Cavalera Conspiracy are able to reanimate the intensity of the good old 80s thrash, black and death metal. This record is so powerful, that even the thought of hearing this wonder hurts. The brothers Cavalera have outlived all the crazy eras of metal and remain more stable and frightening than ever! "Psychosis" is terrific, in the truest sense of the word. You won't find any thrash metal on the planet that could boast more brutal. Bow your heads down amidst the brothers of the crowbar!;Track List:1. Insane;2. Terror Tactics;3. Impalement Execution;4. Spectral War;5. Crom;6. Hellfire;7. Judas Pariah;8. Psychosis;9. Excruciating
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.