- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cave In - Perect Pitch Black
- Write a Review
- #K65111 000000000 K65111000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing with bonus seven inch. So many bands gambled and lost in the major label game that flourished in the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing with bonus seven inch. So many bands gambled and lost in the major label game that flourished in the wake of Nirvana. For every Soundgarden, every Sonic Youth, there was a Jawbreaker, a Seaweed, a Melvins. MA's ever-evolving big-riffing cosmonauts Cave In were wise enough to weigh their options carefully, but when RCA offered them a deal they couldn't refuse, they signed the dotted line and crafted their stargazing opus Antennae (2003). Critics cheered. But many fans that journeyed with the band from their emotive hardcore roots, through their Radiohead-meets-Slayer cross-pollinations, and on to their bottom-heavy space rock couldn't follow the band to their foray into the world of major label rock. Never mind that Antennae was still a bold creative step forward - only a tone-deaf rock outsider would find the dense layers of interweaving guitars and off-kilter melodies as an attempt at radio-friendly pop.;Track List:1. Perfect Pitch Black;2. The World Is Your Way;3. Off to Ruin;4. Trepanning;5. Paranormal;6. Down the Drain;7. Drowned;8. Ataraxia;9. Tension in the Ranks;10. Screaming in Your Sleep;11. On the Prowl;12. Believe in Doubt;13. Prognosis;Special Attributes:WITH BONUS 7"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.