- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Caveman - Otero War
- Write a Review
- #K73221 000000000 K73221000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Caveman's third album Otero War is an album that is more accessible, more relevant and more exciting...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Caveman's third album Otero War is an album that is more accessible, more relevant and more exciting than anything they've done before. The band spent real time working on the songs together, and then went into Rumpus Room with their longtime engineer and studio owner, Albert Di Fiore to co-produce the album. It was the same family of creatives, but the band's inspiration, largely led by main songwriter and singer Matt Iwanusa, was on a whole new level of artistry coupled with a whole new level of ambition.;Track List:1. Never Going Back;2. Life or Just Living;3. On My Own;4. Project;5. Lean on You;6. The State of Mind;7. 80 West;8. Human;9. Believe;10. Over the Hills;11. All My Life;12. I Need You in My Life
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.