- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cecil Taylor - Looking Ahead
- Write a Review
- #K89676 000000000 K89676000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:"One of Cecil Taylor's earliest recordings, Looking Ahead! (1959) does just that while still keeping several toes in th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:"One of Cecil Taylor's earliest recordings, Looking Ahead! (1959) does just that while still keeping several toes in the tradition. It's an amazing document of a talent fairly straining at the reins, a meteor about to burst onto the jazz scene and render it forever changed. Looking Ahead! Is a vital recording from the nascence of one of the towering geniuses of modern music and belongs in any jazz fan's collection.";Track List:1. Luyah! The Glorious Step 6:25;2. African Violets 5:12;3. Of What 8:18;4. Wallering 5:17;5. Toll 7:33;6. Excursion On A Wobbly Rail 9:04
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.