- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Celine Dion - Loved Me Back to Life
- Write a Review
- #K55771 000000000 K55771000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:EU LP pressing. Columbia Records is thrilled to announce the North American release of Loved Me Back to Life, the highl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:EU LP pressing. Columbia Records is thrilled to announce the North American release of Loved Me Back to Life, the highly anticipated new album from multi-platinum-selling and five-time Grammy Award winning musical legend Celine Dion. Loved Me Back to Life, Dion's first English-language album in six years. Loved Me Back to Life offered Dion the chance to work with a team of exceptional producers and songwriters including Ne-Yo, Diane Warren, Tricky Stewart, Stevie Wonder, Eg White, Daniel Merriweather, Babyface, Audra Mae Butts, Play Production, Eman, Janis Ian, Danny Mercer, Andrew Goldstein, Shaffer Smith, Jessi Alexander, Tommy Lee James, Corporal, Sauce, Kyle Townsend, Dana Parish, Andrew Hollander, Aaron Pearce, Kuk Harrell, and Walter Afanasieff. The album's single and title track was written by Sham & Motesart and Sia. In addition, Ne-Yo and Stevie Wonder lend their incredible talents as Dion's duet partners.;Track List:1. Loved Me Back to Life;2. Somebody Loves Somebody;3. Incredible (Duet with Ne-Yo);4. Water and a Flame;5. Breakaway;6. Save Your Soul;7. Didn't Know Love;8. Thank You;9. Overjoyed (Duet with Stevie Wonder);10. Thankful;11. At Seventeen;12. Always Be Your Girl;13. Unfinished Songs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.