- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cellars - Phases
- Write a Review
- #K63786 000000000 K63786000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Soundtrack to a poolside scene at a Ramada Inn in Florida in 1987 on summer vacation with your family but you're a bore...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Soundtrack to a poolside scene at a Ramada Inn in Florida in 1987 on summer vacation with your family but you're a bored and stifled teenager who falls in love with every cute girl you see...' That is how Allene Norton, the founder of the synth-pop, 80's influenced project Cellars would describe her music. Phases, her second album out on Manifesto Records and produced by Ariel Pink is no exception. Recently reviewed by Pitchfork, giving the album a rating of 7 out 10, saying Phases sounds 'zapped straight from the sepia-toned dance floor of a long-forgotten high school prom.' 'Nighttime Girl' the first single and video from Phases, according to Allene is the struggle of finding your own way in a new place, discovering who you are, and the dissonant feelings of being sure and unsure at the same time.'It's mix of fuzzy guitars and bendy synths brings to mind Neon Indian, and it's another strong piece of evidence in the Chillwave Will Never and Should Never Die case file.';Track List:1. Stir Crazy;2. Do You Miss Me?;3. Real Good Day;4. Still in Love;5. Toys;6. I'm Feeling;7. Nighttime Girl;8. Nervous;9. Tropikool
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.