- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Celldweller - Offworld
- Write a Review
- #K69451 000000000 K69451000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Offworld, Celldweller's fourth vocal-based studio album departs from the project's signature sound of aggressive guitar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Offworld, Celldweller's fourth vocal-based studio album departs from the project's signature sound of aggressive guitars, blasting beats and ass-kicking intensity and delivers a journey of sentimental feels and emotionally gripping tracks, showcasing the intimate song-writing side of project mastermind, Klayton. The album's 10 tracks range from the soul searching "How Little I Must Know," to the modern shoegazer "Echoes," the somber a cappella "Mother's Arms," to the acoustic guitar driven "The Great Divide," and the heavy, yet atmospheric vibe of "The Last Night on Earth." The album begins and ends with the title track & reprise of "Offworld," which gives the album a narrative backdrop as a sci-fi adventure of leaving the world behind - perhaps to explore a new one or join life on the other side, closing the album experience with a familiar Celldweller lyric... "we will never die." Strap in and prepare to hit the launch button on this other-worldly adventure and "go offworld tonight.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.