- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chad VanGaalen - Diaper Island
- Write a Review
- #K72098 000000000 K72098000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/17/2011;Notes:Every so often, Chad VanGaalen emerges from his bunker in Calgary with a batch of songs, giving US a window into the pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/17/2011;Notes:Every so often, Chad VanGaalen emerges from his bunker in Calgary with a batch of songs, giving US a window into the private world of this reclusive and enigmatic songwriter. With Diaper Island, VanGaalen distills his approach, producing his most sonically cohesive album to date, and the closest thing he has done to a Rock album. At the album's heart is "Sara," a simple and celebratory paean that gorgeously praises the ability of VanGaalen's partner and muse to nurture his creativity in the face of this uncertainty, and captures the songwriter at his most sincere and powerful.;Track List:1. Do Not Fear;2. Peace on the Rise;3. Burning Photographs;4. Heavy Stones;5. Sara;6. Replace Me;7. Blonde Hash;8. Freedom for a Policeman;9. Can You Believe It?;10. Wandering Spirits;11. No Panic/No Heat;12. Shave My Pussy;Special Attributes:MP3 DOWNLOAD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.