- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chadwick Stokes - Horse Comanche
- Write a Review
- #K70012 000000000 K70012000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:A typical musician would not travel across the country by hopping freight trains or playing shows inside fans living ro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:A typical musician would not travel across the country by hopping freight trains or playing shows inside fans living rooms throughout North America and Europe after selling out arenas like Madison Square Garden (for three consecutive nights), but Chadwick Stokes is anything but your typical musician. Since forming his first band with two college friends in 1996, Chadwick Stokes has paved a path of independence, advocacy and social consciousness that has impacted every aspect of his artistic life. In addition to fronting the bands State Radio and Dispatch, Stokes is also a co-founder of Calling All Crows, a non-profit dedicated to bringing bands and fans together to create change through hands-on service and activism. Calling All Crows has raised over $550,000 and invested more than 30,000 hours of service in local communities across North America and Europe. Stokes sophomore solo album, The Horse Comanche, was co-produced by Sam Beam of Iron and Wine and producer Brian Deck (Modest Mouse, Gomez, Iron and Wine);Track List:1. Pine Needle Tea;2. Mother Maple;3. Prison Blue Eyes;4. I Want You Like A Seatbelt;5. Our Lives Our Time;6. Horse Comanche;7. Hazy Maze;8. Dead Badger;9. New Haven (feat. Lucius);10. Walter (First Hello)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.