- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chairlift - Does You Inspire You
- Write a Review
- #K70813 000000000 K70813000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Double white vinyl LP pressing. 2008 album by the indie band. Chairlift formed in Boulder, Colorado in early 2006 to ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Double white vinyl LP pressing. 2008 album by the indie band. Chairlift formed in Boulder, Colorado in early 2006 to make live music for haunted houses. Members Caroline Polachek, Aaron Pfenning and Patrick Wimberly relocated to Brooklyn in the summer of 2006 and the trio continued developing and playing shows around New York City with a thriving society of experimental pop magicians including MGMT, Yeasayer, Suckers, and Mixel Pixel. In September 2008, "Bruises" was featured in the new iPod Nano commercial and promptly got written up everywhere from The New York Times, Billboard magazine, to Stereogum. Com and PerezHilton. Com. Includes "Bruises", "Garbage", "Somewhere Around Here" and more.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.