- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chairlift - Moth
- Write a Review
- #K62711 000000000 K62711000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the third album by the Brooklyn, New York-based synthpop duo. Moth was written and pro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the third album by the Brooklyn, New York-based synthpop duo. Moth was written and produced by Chairlift over the course of two years in the band's own studio, which they built in an old pharmaceutical factory in Brooklyn. Throughout the recording process, Patrick Wimberly and Caroline Polachek both pursued other recording projects and collaborations - from Caroline penning a song for Beyonce and collaborating with SBTRCT and Blood Orange, to Patrick producing for Solange and Wet. Alongside these collaborations, Moth was born. It has strong Pop and R&B leanings, but pared with their own distinctly Chairlift style, and led by Caroline's flawless and expressive vocals. The result is Chairlift's most commercial-sounding album to date.;Track List:1. Look Up 2.14;2. Polymorphing 4:43;3. Romeo 3:08;4. Ch-Ching 3:47;5. Crying in Public 4:28;6. Ottawa to Osaka 4:55;7. Moth to the Flame 2:57;8. Show U Off 3:32;9. Unfinished Business 4:33;10. No Such Thing As Illusion 6:26;Special Attributes:DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.