- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charles Earland - Black Talk
- Write a Review
- L29242 000000000 L29242000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:Formidably talented organist Charles Earland converted the Beatles' "Eleanor Rigby" into an anthem called "Black Talk" ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:Formidably talented organist Charles Earland converted the Beatles' "Eleanor Rigby" into an anthem called "Black Talk" and came up with one of the huge soul-jazz hits of the early seventies. In this album, Earland worked the same magic with two other pop songs, "Aquarius" and "More Today than Yesterday," giving them the urgency and forward movement of R&B but managing to inject them with jazz values. Black Talk! Went on to become an enormous hit, spending most of 1970 on the best-seller charts.;Track List:1. Black Talk;2. The Mighty Burner;3. Here Comes Charlie;4. Aquarius;5. More Today than Yesterday
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.