- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charles Manson - Sings
- Write a Review
- #K55291 000000000 K55291000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:ESP-Disk present a reissue of Charles Manson's Sings, originally released as Lie: The Love and Terror Cult in 1970. Cha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:ESP-Disk present a reissue of Charles Manson's Sings, originally released as Lie: The Love and Terror Cult in 1970. Charles Manson visited New York City in the early '60s with his guitar and his songs in a vain search for recognition. Later, he had better luck in Beverly Hills, where famous musicians let him use their studio to produce this album. He has vocal backup from the women of the "family". During a stay in a San Francisco prison, he met a fellow inmate and gave him the album to release. While Manson was being tried and convicted of participation in his notorious murder spree, the government attempted to discredit the hippie movement by citing him as an example, hoping to stem the rising tide of anger among the population over the war in Vietnam. This album has achieved cult status among connoisseurs of '60s folk-rock. Personnel: Charles Manson - lead vocals, rhythm guitar, tympani Bobby Beausoleil - electric guitar Paul Watkins - French horn Catherine Shore - violin Dianne Lake - recorder Steve Grogan - electric bass Mary Brunner - flute, vocals on "People Say I'm No Good" Nancy Pittman - vocals on "Arkansas" Sandra Good, Catherine Share, Lynette Fromme, Nancy Pittman and Cho-Cho - backup vocals. Presented here on red vinyl.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.