- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charles Maurice - Aor Global Sounds 1977-1982
- Write a Review
- #K69551 000000000 K69551000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Following the success of French Disco Boogie Sounds (FVR 101CD/LP, 2015), DJ and producer Charles Maurice is back on Fa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Following the success of French Disco Boogie Sounds (FVR 101CD/LP, 2015), DJ and producer Charles Maurice is back on Favorite Recordings, this time engaging a musical world tour in search of hidden productions with a touch of AOR style. The result is AOR Global Sounds, a compilation of eight forgotten and rare tracks produced between 1977 and 1982 in all parts of the globe. At the end of the '70s, many artists all over the world were deeply influenced by such AOR stars as Steely Dan and their classic Aja LP and strove for the same attention to sound production and detail this specific West Coast style mixed with pop rock standards, soul, disco, and jazz influences. From Erik Tagg in the Netherlands and Ulla in Poland to Diane Tell in Quebec and Nohelani Cypriano in Hawaii, Charles Maurice has found a real link between these great songs and artists in their music clearly infused with this special AOR touch. Fully remastered from the original versions. A must-have for rare-groove collectors. Also includes tracks by Junior Mendes, Loredana Berte, Placa Luminosa, and Paul Hart.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.