- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charles Mingus - Mingus Dynasty
- Write a Review
- #K75940 000000000 K75940000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this album by the Jazz legend. Mingus Dynasty was recorded in 1959, alongside it's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this album by the Jazz legend. Mingus Dynasty was recorded in 1959, alongside it's companion album, Mingus Ah Um. With two different ensembles at his disposal, Mingus musically challenged the musicians as they'd never been challenged before. The results speak for themselves. This vinyl reissue was mastered from original analog tapes by Bernie Grundman and pressed on vinyl at Pallas in Germany. Limited to 2,000 units worldwide, each copy comes individually numbered with a gold-foil stamp. The jacket includes liner notes from Mingus himself. Mingus was a great admirer of Duke Ellington - and even played in Ellington's band - and his influence is more apparent on this Mingus release than ever before.;Track List:1. Slop;2. Diane;3. Song with Orange;4. Gunslinging Bird (Originally Titled "If Charlie Parker Were a Gunslinger There'd Be a Whole Lot of Dead Copycats");5. Things Ain't What They Used to Be (Mercer Ellington);6. Far Wells Mill Valley;7. New Now Know How;8. Mood Indigo (Barney Bigard Duke Ellington);9. Put Me in That Dungeon;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.