- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charles Mingus - Quintet/Jazz at Massey Hall
- Write a Review
- #K73347 000000000 K73347000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2009;Notes:This modern jazz summit meeting in Toronto has been called "the greatest jazz concert ever." We owe the survival of the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2009;Notes:This modern jazz summit meeting in Toronto has been called "the greatest jazz concert ever." We owe the survival of the music to Charles Mingus, who, along with Max Roach, taped the concert and subsequently issued it on his own new Debut label. There was tension between the giants before, during, and after the concert. Bird arrived without a horn and had to borrow a plastic alto (he made it sound like gold). The hall was three-quarters empty (the promoters had overlooked the coinciding heavyweight championship match between Marciano and Walcott). But the true heavyweights were onstage, and the results have been knocking out the world of jazz ever since. Long live Charlie Chan and company! With Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Bud Powell, Charles Mingus, Max Roach. Tracks: Perdido, Salt Peanuts, All the Things You Are, Wee, Hot House, a Night in Tunisia.;Track List:1. Perdido;2. Salt Peanuts;3. All the Things You Are;4. Wee;5. Hot House;6. A Night in Tunisia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.