- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charli XCX - Sucker
- Write a Review
- #K63627 000000000 K63627000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2014 sophomore full length album from the 22 year old British pop singer/...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2014 sophomore full length album from the 22 year old British pop singer/songwriter Charli XCX aka Charlotte Aitchison featuring the single 'Break The Rules' a bad-ass floor-filler, oozing rebellion and attitude. The London-based artist is becoming an unqualified phenomenon with her edgy, yet addictive approach. Since her first critically-acclaimed track, 'Nuclear Seasons' in 2011, she has released a plethora of singles, mix-tapes, and psychedelic pop culture collage videos. She had a top 10 hit with 'Boom Clap' & co-wrote the #1 smash single, 'Fancy' (with Iggy Azalea) which won a 2014 Teen Choice Award for 'Best R&B/Hip-Hop Song'. She has performed on major national TV shows including mtvU Woodie Awards, Billboard Music Awards, Good Morning America, Jimmy Kimmel Live! As well as the season finale of Dancing with the Stars.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.