- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charlie Cunningham - Lines
- Write a Review
- #K55111 000000000 K55111000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the British musician. For the past two years, Cunningham's career has been on a st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the British musician. For the past two years, Cunningham's career has been on a steady upward trajectory. He's filled venues both here and abroad - at his headlining shows or alongside the likes of King Creosote, Beirut, and Rodriguez. Selling out shows all over Europe and his only UK show to date at St Giles-In-The-Field was sold out and in February earlier this year. His popularity also reflected in Spotify plays in excess of 5.7 million. It was a move to Seville to hone his guitar technique that catalyzed Cunningham's creativity. Taking the percussive qualities of flamenco, he began to thread his melodies and lyrics together producing his first EP to critical acclaim. Cunningham's playing was sharp enough to carve songs laden with delicate flourishes, intricate melodic turns, and moments of stark introspection, songs that are both expansive and intimate. "The whole ability to write songs is probably in a lot more people than they think. A lot of people can probably do it it's just hard knowing how to start,' he admits. "I think what slowed me down was just over-thinking every possible thing. So now I know that if something feels right to just trust that.";Track List:1. An Opening;2. I Can Be;3. Born;4. Lines;5. Lights Off;6. Minimum;7. Answers;8. How Much;9. Breather;10. Molino;11. You Sigh;12. While You Are Young
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.