- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charlie Parkers All Stars - The Charlie Parker Memorial, Vol. 1
- Write a Review
- #K77298 000000000 K77298000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this classic album from the Savoy label. Savoy Records specialized in jazz, black gospel, soul, R&...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this classic album from the Savoy label. Savoy Records specialized in jazz, black gospel, soul, R&B, and blues music. They played an important part in popularizing the jazz subgenre of bebop beginning in the mid-1940s. Charlie Parker Memorial, Vol. 1 was posthumously by the label (Parker died in 1955).Several tracks on this album had been previously released on other formats (78 rpm records, 7 inch EPs and 10 inch LPs), but is the first 12 inch release of these master takes. It contains selections from four sessions recorded in 1947 and 1948, and contains several previously unreleased alternate takes from these sessions. Includes musical assistance from jazz greats Miles Davis, Max;Track List:1. Another Hair Do - Short Takes 1 2 - Orig. Take 3;2. Bluebird - New Take 1;3. Bird Gets the Worm - New Take 1;4. Barbados - New Take 1;5. Constellation - Short Take 2 New Take 1;6. Parker's Mood - New Take 1;7. Ah-Leu-Cha - Short Take 1 Orig. Take 2;8. Perhaps - Short Take 4 New Take 5;9. Perhaps - Orig. Take 6;10. Marmaduke - Short Take 1 New Take 2;11. Steeplechase - Orig Take 1;12. Merry Go Round - New Take 1;13. Buzzy - Short Take 4 Orig Take 5
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.