- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charlie Peacock - No Man's Land
- Write a Review
- #K92015 000000000 K92015000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the veteran singer, songwriter and producer. No Man's Land is his ninth solo ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the veteran singer, songwriter and producer. No Man's Land is his ninth solo outing, and his first vocal recording in 12 years. The album, which began it's gestation over a three-day break between other productions, is the culmination of a lifetime of making music. 'For anyone with the desire to, I wanted this record to be the kind you could really get lost in. It's filled with the sonic imprint of an era past: The sound of American musicians who worked hard to make a life, make a new kind of music, make a nation.' He continues 'There's pedal steel meets a horn section, there's too much drinkin' and thinkin', fiddles wail, there's a kiss like a peach, and of course, there's the usual waiting on the voice of the Lord.' Peacock recorded No Man's Land at his home studio, the Art House, a restored hundred-year-old church in Nashville, Tennessee.;Track List:1. Death Trap;2. Mystic;3. Voice of the Lord;4. Kite in a Tree;5. Deep Inside a Word;6. Let the Dog Back in the House;7. Beauty Left the Book;8. Till My Body Comes Undone;9. Thinkin' Till the Crack of Dawn;10. Ghost of the Kitty Cat;11. Only You Can;12. Satellites;Special Attributes:2 PACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.