- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charlotte Dos Santos - Cleo
- Write a Review
- #L29256 000000000 L29256000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of the debut album from singer/songwriter/producer, Charlotte Dos Santos. Born in Norway, Charlotte c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of the debut album from singer/songwriter/producer, Charlotte Dos Santos. Born in Norway, Charlotte combines soul, jazz, rare groove and Afro-Latin influences, with a warm sense of storytelling and an angelic voice that seems to float over any track it's on. Currently based in Brooklyn, NY - Charlotte has been making waves as of late with her sentimentally-timeless singles "Red Clay" and "Good Sign," and keen visual aesthetic (best seen in her music videos, which she co-directs). Now Charlotte makes good on all of the potential she's shown thus far with the release of her debut project, Cleo. The project compiles a few lost Soundcloud and compilation fan-favorites ("Move On," "Take It Slow," and "Watching You") with stand-out pieces (including "Good Sign," "Cleo," "King Of Hearts") - all coming together to paint a singular, yet universal, coming-of-age love story. On the album title's significance, Charlotte explains "'Cleo' is a woman who represents power, femininity, courage and independence. She is ambitious and fearless, yet humble. She is the woman I feel I am becoming, and the woman I feel all girls could be." Charlotte wrote and produced the project herself, with Oslo beat maker Fredfades (of the Mutual Intentions crew) contributing on four songs as well.;Track List:1. Sumer Is Icumen in;2. Good Sign;3. Watching You;4. Move on;5. Cleo;6. (New Beginnings);7. Red Clay;8. King of Hearts;9. Take It Slow;10. It's Over Bobby
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.