- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charly Bliss - Guppy
- Write a Review
- K54351 000000000 K54351000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:If it's true that listening to just the right record at just the right moment can psychically transport you to some oth...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:If it's true that listening to just the right record at just the right moment can psychically transport you to some other time and place, then Charly Bliss - an NYC band responsible for having crafted some of the finest guitar-crunched power pop this side of an old Weezer record with a blue cover - can pretty much turn any space into an adult-friendly version of your old teenage bedroom, a candy-scented safe space for extreme fits of happiness and angsty teen-level explosions of romantic ennui. The ten tracks that make up Guppy, Charly Bliss' sparking full-length debut, show the band embracing all of their strengths - a combination of ripping guitars and irrepressible pop hooks, all delivered with the hyper-enthusiasm of a middle school cafeteria food fight. That every track is loaded front-to-back with sing/shout-worthy lyrics and earworm melodies is a testament to the band's commitment to the art form of pop songwriting. Guppy is a record that doesn't so much seek to reinvent the pop wheel so much as gleefully refine it.;Track List:1. Percolator;2. Westermarck;3. Glitter;4. Black Hole;5. Scare U;6. Ruby;7. DQ;8. Gatorade;9. Totalizer;10. Julia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.