- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chastity Belt - I Used To Spend So Much Time Alone
- Write a Review
- K55642 000000000 K55642000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. I Used to Spend So Much Time Alone is Chastity Belt's third and finest ful...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. I Used to Spend So Much Time Alone is Chastity Belt's third and finest full-length album to date. Recorded live in July of 2016, at Jackpot! In Portland, OR with producer/mixer Matthew Simms of Wire, it's a dark and uncommonly beautiful set of mood-driven rock that's also unabashedly introspective. More personal and more direct than 2015's marvelous Time to Go Home, I Used to Spend So Much Time Alone is a brave and often exhilarating tangle of mixed feelings and haunting melodies that connects dizzying anguish ("This Time of Night") to shimmering insight ("Different Now") to gauzy ambiguity ("Stuck"). It's a serious record but not a serious departure, defined best, perhaps, by a line that Julia Shapiro shares early on it's staggering title track: "I wanna be sincere.";Track List:1. Different Now;2. Caught in a Lie;3. This Time of Night;4. Stuck;5. Complain;6. It's Obvious;7. What the Hell;8. Something Else;9. Used to Spend;10. 5Am;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.