- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chastity Brown - Silhouette Of Sirens
- Write a Review
- K57083 000000000 K57083000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing includes digital download that contains one track not included on the vinyl edition. 2017 rel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing includes digital download that contains one track not included on the vinyl edition. 2017 release. An artist who can plumb the depths of sadness in a single note, then release it in the very next breath, Chastity Brown melds folk, pop, soul and gospel on Silhouette of Sirens, weaving together a poet's lyrical ear and a raw soul-laid-bare quality. The album's 10 original tracks introduce us to an exciting new voice - a songwriter of power and conviction who isn't afraid to bare her heart as she sings of heartbreak, need and love. With an electrifying voice that thrums with emotion, she creates moods by layering her sprawling melodies over pulsing rhythms and soaring choruses. Raised in Tennessee, she now calls Minnesota home. As a bi-racial woman she writes from the cultural experience and perspective of "being just as much one thing as the other... The feeling of being within, yet apart." Straddling worlds and musical genres, Brown's emotionally charged songs are unforgettable and transforming.;Track List:1. Drive Slow;2. Wake Up;3. Whisper;4. My Stone;5. Lies;6. Carried Away;7. Colorado;8. How Could I Forget;9. Lost
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.