- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chavez - Ride the Fader
- Write a Review
- #K75499 000000000 K75499000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:Chavez spins off into new territories on their second album, Ride the Fader. Equal parts post-hardcore punk and prog-me...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:Chavez spins off into new territories on their second album, Ride the Fader. Equal parts post-hardcore punk and prog-metal, Chavez's music is intellectual guitar rock riffs are fractured and self-consciously asymmetrical, winding in and out. What prevents Ride the Fader from becoming a tedious, pompous exercise in experimental rock is visceral directness, combined with detail. Chavez is a powerful, muscular band, capable of giving their densely packed songs a startling immediacy.;Track List:1. Top Pocket Man;2. Guard Attacks;3. Unreal Is Here;4. New Room;5. Tight Around the Jaws;6. Lions;7. Our Boys Will Shine Tonight;8. Memorize This Face;9. Cold Joys;10. Flight 96;11. Ever Overpsyched;12. You Must Be Stopped;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.