- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cheap Time - Cheap Time
- Write a Review
- #K86790 000000000 K86790000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2008;Notes:Jeffrey Novak of Henderson, Tennessee, is a name familiar to those who pay attention to the whole lo-fi-garage-punk und...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2008;Notes:Jeffrey Novak of Henderson, Tennessee, is a name familiar to those who pay attention to the whole lo-fi-garage-punk underbelly of today's indie scene. He has released a handful of singles and at least one album on labels in the US and Europe as a one-man-band and with his former group, the Rat Traps. He has been at it for nearly five years and he's barely in his twenties. Cheap Time is his newest and most serious endeavor to date in 2008. Founded with Jemina Pearl and Nathan Vasquez of Be Your Own Pet, Cheap Time set out to recapture the essence of teenage schlock rock scuzz of such heroes as Redd Kross and the Runaways. Along the way, members shifted, as did the band's direction.;Track List:1. Too Late;2. Glitter and Gold;3. Zig-Zag;4. People Talk;5. Push Your Luck;6. Living in the Past;7. Tight Fit;8. Permanent Damage;9. Ballad of Max Frost;10. Falling Down;11. Over Again;12. Ginger Snap;13. Back to School;14. Trip to the School
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.