- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cheap Time - Fantastic Explanations [And Similar Situations]
- Write a Review
- #K86397 000000000 K86397000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/05/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release from the Nashville-based Alt-Rock outfit. Fantastic Explanations (and Similar Situation...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/05/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release from the Nashville-based Alt-Rock outfit. Fantastic Explanations (and Similar Situations), proves that they are capable of artistic leaps. Guitarist/songwriter Jeffrey Novak soaks up his influences and spits out new songs with more complex structures and melodies than ever before, while bassist Stephen Braren adds backbone to the songs with his heavily compressed Roy-Wood-style playing, and new drummer Ryan Sweeney tightens up the sound while still keeping things very loose.;Track List:1. When Tomorrow Comes;2. Everyone Knows;3. I'd Rather Be Alone;4. Throwing It All Away;5. Down the Tube;6. Showboat;7. Miss Apparent;8. June Child;9. Woodland Drive;10. Lazy Days;11. Approximately Nowhere;12. Waiting Too Long
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.