- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chelsea Williams - Boomerang
- Write a Review
- #K58951 000000000 K58951000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release. "What better way is there to express yourself than through ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release. "What better way is there to express yourself than through music?" asks singer-songwriter Chelsea Williams. Her question is almost rhetorical, as Williams, in full obedience to her heart's most urgent commands, documents her emotions in song in ways that can feel astonishing. Sometimes those feelings are carefree and luminous other times they're troubled and turbulent. But when channeled through her captivating voice and intoxicating melodies, they work their way into the thicket of your senses before coming to rest in your soul. Williams' debut on Blue Élan, Boomerang, is a thoroughly transcendent mix of Americana, indie-folk and lush pop. "My aim with this record was to maintain integrity, creatively and musically," she states. "I wanted to let creativity rule the process and not be afraid to step outside of what was expected of me.";Track List:1. Angeles Crest;2. Lonely Girl;3. Fool's Gold;4. Anything Worth Saving;5. Rush;6. Six Bottles of Wine;7. Little Halo;8. Out of Sight Out of Mind;9. Toyota Song;10. Don't Want to Die Alone;11. Dreamcatcher;12. Boomerang;13. Angeles Crest Postlude;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.