- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cherub - Bleed Gold, Piss Excellence
- Write a Review
- #K67514 000000000 K67514000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the electro-indie duo from Nashville, Tennessee Cherub formed in 2010 and c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the electro-indie duo from Nashville, Tennessee Cherub formed in 2010 and consists of Jordan Kelley and Jason Huber. Kelley and Huber met at Nashville's water park Nashville Shores whilst riding boogie boards in the wave pool. Kelley and Huber both attended Middle Tennessee State University and studied music tech and business. They were friends for five years before starting Cherub. The duo uses Reason, Pro Tools, and Ableton software to produce their music. The duo's debut album, Year of the Caprese, was released in 2014 on Columbia Records. The duo's music is inspired by '80s post-disco, synth pop, and funk.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.