- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chet Atkins - In Hollywood
- Write a Review
- #K72002 000000000 K72002000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Chet Atkins in Hollywood is the title of a recording by American guitarist Chet Atkins, released in 1959. The title tak...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Chet Atkins in Hollywood is the title of a recording by American guitarist Chet Atkins, released in 1959. The title takes it's name from the fact that Atkins recorded it in Hollywood. The lush string arrangements are by Dennis Farnon. Atkins later (in 1961) re-recorded this album in his home studio, using the orchestra tapes from the Hollywood session. The original LP lists Atkins as the producer, the 1961 reissue lists "... with Dennis Farnon and his orchestra" and also lists Dick Peirce as producer.;Track List:1. Armen's Theme (Ross Bagdasarian) - 2:12;2. Let It Be Me (Gilbert Becaud Mann Curtis Pierre Delanoe) - 3:22;3. Theme from Picnic (George Duning) - 3:24;4. Theme from a Dream (Boudleaux Bryant) - 3:58;5. Estrellita (Manuel Ponce) - 2:51;6. Jitterbug Waltz (Richard Maltby Fats Waller) - 3:00;7. Little Old Lady (Stanley Adams Hoagy Carmichael) - 2:20;8. Terry Theme from Limelight (Charlie Chaplin) - 3:16;9. The Three Bells (Bert Reisfeld Jean Villard) - 3:06;10. Santa Lucia (Titman) - 2:50;11. Greensleeves (Traditional) - 3:05;12. Meet Mister Callaghan (Eric Spear) - 2:23;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.