- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chet Atkins - Neck & Neck
- Write a Review
- K60474 000000000 K60474000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 1990 album. NECK AND NECK was a collaboration between American guitarist Chet Atkins and Br...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 1990 album. NECK AND NECK was a collaboration between American guitarist Chet Atkins and British singer, songwriter, guitarist and Dire Straits leader Mark Knopfler. The album features musical assistance from Vince Gill, Guy Fletcher, Steve Wariner, Mark O'Connor, Edgar Meyer, Floyd Cramer and Larrie Londin.;Track List:1. Poor Boy Blues;2. Sweet Dreams;3. There'll Be Some Changes Made;4. Just One Time;5. So Soft Your Goodbye;6. Yakety Axe;7. Tears;8. Tahitian Skies;9. I'll See You in My Dreams;10. The Next Time I'm in Town
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.