- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chet Atkins - Workshop
- Write a Review
- L41712 000000000 L41712000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Chet Atkins' 1957 masterpiece Hi-Fi in Focus is a stunning collection showcasing his virtuosity and diverse repertoire ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Chet Atkins' 1957 masterpiece Hi-Fi in Focus is a stunning collection showcasing his virtuosity and diverse repertoire aimed to satisfy both his core country fans and a pop audience - including the rendition of "Walk, Don't Run" that inspired a Washington quartet's iconic hit cover. The distinctive cover of Hi-Fi in Focus set it apart from the usual Atkins LP. The modern abstract photo, meant to depict high fidelity, was the winning entry of 30,000 submissions in a contest sponsored by RCA and the camera manufacturer Canon to find a photo that captured the essence of the medium. The music inside reflected both Chet's eclecticism and the growing popularity of high fidelity long-playing albums. A measure of his success: in the late 50's and early 60's, his LPs occupied space in upscale record collections alongside orchestral LPs by Percy Faith, Mantovani, Hugo Winterhalter and Nelson Riddle.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.