- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chet Baker - Alone Together
- Write a Review
- K58268 000000000 K58268000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/14/2011;Notes:Limited 180-gram vinyl LP import reissue. Forever on the cutting edge of jazz, trumpeter Chet Baker and pianist Bill Ev...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/14/2011;Notes:Limited 180-gram vinyl LP import reissue. Forever on the cutting edge of jazz, trumpeter Chet Baker and pianist Bill Evans crafted "Alone Together" as a cool, bluesy gem on Dec. 28, 1958. It was released a month later to much acclaim and popular approval. Yet, jazz historians really note this album for being a true precursor to Miles Davis' "Kind of Blue." "Alone Together" didn't quite catch fire like "Kind of Blue, " which was released just 7 months later, but it was a great warm up for Evans. Evans actually composed part of and played on Davis' "Kind of Blue." This release contains the complete original 1959 album plus one bonus track. If you love "Kind of Blue, " you will love "Alone Together." Wax Time.;Track List:1. Alone Together (Dietz-Schwartz) 6:52;2. How High the Moon (Hamilton-Lewis) 3:36;3. It Never Entered My Mind (Rodgers-Hart) 4:41;4. 'Tis Autumn (Henry Nemo) 5:18;5. If You Could See Me Now (Tadd Dameron) 5:17;6. September Song (Anderson-Weill) 3:05;7. You'd Be So Nice to Come Home to (Cole Porter) 4:33;8. Time on My Hands (Adamson-Gordon-Youmans) 4:33;9. You and the Night and the Music (Dietz-Schwartz) 4:06;10. I Could Have Danced All Night (Lerner-Loewe) 3:41;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.