- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chet Baker - Chet Is Back
- Write a Review
- #K63411 000000000 K63411000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/19/2013;Notes:Limited import reissue of 1962 album. Direct Metal Mastering. Originally released in 1962, "Chet Is Back!" really was a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/19/2013;Notes:Limited import reissue of 1962 album. Direct Metal Mastering. Originally released in 1962, "Chet Is Back!" really was a celebration of his release from the hoosegow, the clink, the slammer... jail. It turns out that the Italians didn't take kindly to his heroin addiction while he was living in their country. There's an emotive escapist vibe on the record as a result of his time behind bars. "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" is particularly touching. His all European backing band is most noted for Bobby Jaspar on the tenor sax. A nice blend of cool and bop, other great recordings include "Pent-Up House" and "Well, You Needn't." Wax Time.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.