- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chet Baker - Sings
- Write a Review
- #K54103 000000000 K54103000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/13/2011;Notes:Limited edition 2011 reissue on 180-gram vinyl. Until this album's initial release in 1956, Chet was known strictly as ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/13/2011;Notes:Limited edition 2011 reissue on 180-gram vinyl. Until this album's initial release in 1956, Chet was known strictly as a trumpeter. A remarkably talented trumpeter. "Chet Baker Sings" changed that, and Chet became a noted singer, too. Originally produced in 1956 as just a 10" LP, this 2011 reissue features 14 tracks that showcase his strengths at the mic. His warm vocals embrace a song just as his trumpet does. How can you resist his renditions of "That Old Feeling," "It's Always You," "But Not for Me," "There Will Never Be Another You" and later songs such as "Time after Time" and "The Thrill Is Gone." Joining him on the album are pianist Russ Freeman, bassist Carson Smith and drummer Bob Neel.;Track List:1. That Old Feeling;2. Itã?S Always You;3. Like Someone in Love;4. My Ideal;5. Iã?Ve Never Been in Love Before;6. My Buddy;7. But Not for Me;8. Time After Time;9. I Get Along Without You Very Well;10. My Funny Valentine;11. There Will Never Be Another You;12. The Thrill Is Gone;13. I Fall in Love Too Easily;14. Look for the Silver Lining;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.