- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chevelle - 12 Bloody Spies: B-sides And Rarities
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54915 000000000 L54915000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/02/2018;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2018 compilation featuring sought-after b-sides and rarities from...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:11/02/2018;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2018 compilation featuring sought-after b-sides and rarities from 2002-2016, now remastered on one brand new collection for the very first time. Since the release of their full-length debut Point #1 in 1999, Chevelle has stood at the forefront of hard rock, consistently evolving and progressing while delivering a series of ubiquitous and inescapable anthems. 2002's breakout Wonder What's Next would go platinum, yielding smashes such as "The Red" and "Send the Pain Below," while it's follow-up This Type of Thinking Could Do Us In reached gold status. In 2011, Hats Off to the Bull landed at #9 on the Billboard Top 200 and delivered "Face to the Floor." La Gárgola crashed into the Top 5 at #3 and boasted "Take Out the Gunman." 2016's The North Corridor represented new heights for the group, marking it's fourth Top 10 bow on the Billboard Top 200.;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.