- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chic - Les Plus Grands Succes De Chic - Chic's Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- #K58786 000000000 K58786000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/06/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Les Plus Grands Succès de Chic: Chic's Greatest Hits a.k.a. The Best of Chic is a greatest h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/06/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Les Plus Grands Succès de Chic: Chic's Greatest Hits a.k.a. The Best of Chic is a greatest hits album by American R&B band Chic, released on Atlantic Records in late 1979, including the biggest hits from their first three albums Chic (1977), C'est Chic (1978) and Risqué (1979). The seven-track album, which omits the 1979 hit single "My Forbidden Lover" and replaces it with "Chic Cheer" and also combines three 7-inch edits and one extended 12-inch mix with three album versions, was the only compilation to be released during the band's six years on Atlantic and reached #88 on the US charts and #30 in the UK in early 1980.;Track List:1. Le Freak 3:30;2. I Want Your Love 3:28;3. Dance Dance Dance (Yowsah Yowsah Yowsah) 3:40;4. Everybody Dance 8:25;5. Chic Cheer 4:42;6. Good Times 8:13;7. My Feet Keep Dancing 6:46
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.