- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chicago - Chicago 16
- Write a Review
- #K74207 000000000 K74207000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Whether it is personnel, popularity or productivit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Whether it is personnel, popularity or productivity, everything about Chicago is big. The first American rock band to chart Top 40 albums in six decades, Chicago's far-reaching list of creative and commercial accomplishments includes: a Grammy Hall of Fame induction, record sales in excess of 100 million, 21 Top 10 singles, and 5 consecutive No. 1 albums, with an incredible 25 albums earning platinum certification. Chicago recorded a staggering 20 studio albums between 1969 and 2008. Amazingly, 14 of those have been certified platinum or better including 1982's Chicago 16, the band's first for Warner Bros. Records and first to be produced by David Foster. Chicago 16 finds the band reinventing itself after the tragic death of Terry Kath and enlisting the talents of guitarist/keyboardist Bill Champlin to great affect. Album anchor "Hard To Say I'm Sorry," the band's second No. 1 single, proved that Chicago was still very capable of cranking out hits and was indeed a band to be reckoned with.;Track List:1. What You're Missing 4:09;2. Waiting for You to Decide 4:05;3. Bad Advice 2:57;4. Chains 3:22;5. Hard to Say I'm Sorry/Get Away 5:06;6. Follow Me 4:52;7. Sonny Think Twice 4:00;8. What Can I Say 3:48;9. Rescue You 3:56;10. Love Me Tomorrow 5:06;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.