- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chicago - Chicago X
- Write a Review
- #K64819 000000000 K64819000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in gatefold sleeve. How sweet it was: the chocolate album cover and the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in gatefold sleeve. How sweet it was: the chocolate album cover and the plum position that Chicago had reached by America's Bicentennial Summer of '76. The legendary rock 'n' roll band with horns had released eight amazingly diverse records by then - all would eventually be certified as million-plus sellers. Four were double-disc affairs that flirted with classically structured suites and jazz improvisation. Following up their 'Best Of' collection Chicago IX, Chicago X found the band as pop conscious as ever and it proved to be yet another Top Ten charter for the band. Classic album cut and Chicago's first No. 1 hit "If You Leave Me Now" became a double Grammy winner while John Berg's trademark artwork also took home a Grammy as well. Further highlights come in the form of "Another Rainy Night in New York City," "You Are on My Mind" "Skin Tight," and "You Get It Up.";Track List:1. Once or Twice;2. You Are on My Mind;3. Skin Tight;4. If You Leave Me Now;5. Together Again;6. Another Rainy Day in New York City;7. Mama Mama;8. Scrapbook;9. Gently I'll Wake You;10. You Get It Up;11. Hope for Love;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.