- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chick Corea - Three Quartets
- Write a Review
- #K67627 000000000 K67627000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. This 1981 album by prolific jazz and fusion artist Chick Corea is one of his most enduring t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. This 1981 album by prolific jazz and fusion artist Chick Corea is one of his most enduring titles, full of passionate interplay between saxophonist Michael Brecker, bassist Eddie Gómez and drummer Steve Gadd. Though the pianist's arrangements are fully modern jazz, Corea was initially inspired by classical compositions for string quartets when writing the suite. "Quartet No. 1" uses a one-chord (G altered) solo vamp over a rock beat in 3/4, and a repeated theme that uses stacked fourths. The second track, "Quartet No. 2 (Part I)" is a ballad, dedicated to jazz pioneer Duke Ellington, incorporating many of the Western classical harmonies and tensions that Ellington used in much of his playing. "Quartet No. 2 (Part II)" is dedicated to jazz saxophone legend John Coltrane.;Track List:1. Quartet No.1 Chick Corea 10:15;2. Quartets No.3 2 Chick Corea 9:41;3. Quartet No.2 Part 1 Chick Corea 7:09;4. Part 2 Chick Corea 12:02
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.