- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chickenfoot - Chickenfoot III
- Write a Review
- #K69308 000000000 K69308000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/27/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release from the Hard Rock supergroup featuring Sammy Hagar, Joe Satriani, Michael Anthony and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/27/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release from the Hard Rock supergroup featuring Sammy Hagar, Joe Satriani, Michael Anthony and Chad Smith Having established themselves in record time as one of the earth's premier Rock bands with their Gold-certified 2009 self-titled debut. Chickenfoot III is a superlative rip-roaring Rock 'n' Roll disc that simply must be experienced from start to finish. Tough yet full of intricate textures, played by musicians at the top of their game, this is the kind of record that bands both young and old dream of making.;Track List:1. Last Temptation;2. Alright Alright;3. Different Devil;4. Up Next;5. Lighten Up;6. Come Closer;7. Three and a Half Letters;8. Big Foot;9. Dubai Blues;10. Something Going Wrong
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.