- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chico Mann - Nobody Wants To
- Write a Review
- L34694 000000000 L34694000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing. A chunky slab of shimmering synth-soul on a hip-hop beat throbs out of the speakers ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing. A chunky slab of shimmering synth-soul on a hip-hop beat throbs out of the speakers on the new Chico Mann and Kendra Morris single. Served up with trademark afro guitar licks and spacey synth stabs this beautiful one-off release follows their killer album-cut 'Same Old Clown', the highlight of the Chico Mann Magical Thinking full-length of 2012. Kendra Morris explains: "’Nobody Wants To’ is about trying to fill the void and then being too stubborn to let go... I feel like we all have this thing in us that we search to fill… sometimes we are doing alright and it seems to maintain itself but then there are times - usually when you're on some sort of self-destructive warpath - where it just is this hollow thing and you try to stuff anything into it to feel good. It feels good for a while but then it kinda bottoms out " Kendra's long-time collaborator Jeremy Page (who produced both of her two albums for Wax Poetics Records) and Chico Mann built the instrumental - Kendra "had a ton of vocal ideas" the second she heard it and ‘Nobody Wants To’ was born. Chico Mann recently re-located from New Jersey City to Los Angeles where he's working on material both as Chico Mann and with his new psych-rock outfit Here Lies Man.;Track List:1. Nobody Wants to;2. Nobody Wants to (Instrumental)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.