- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chilly Gonzales - Solo Piano II
- Write a Review
- #K60365 000000000 K60365000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/04/2012;Notes:In December 2011, Chilly Gonzales moved his piano into Paris Studio Pigalle. There, alone for 10 days, he recorded a ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/04/2012;Notes:In December 2011, Chilly Gonzales moved his piano into Paris Studio Pigalle. There, alone for 10 days, he recorded a handful of songs that had made the short list from a hundred or so melodies written over the eight years that had passed since the release of the now iconic Solo Piano. Hour upon hour, the purest and most microscopic process of recording took place. Chilly Gonzales played all the songs over and over and over again, until each one's essence had been captured. After years of entertaining with his larger than life musical persona and challenging all artists to work tirelessly to achieve excellence out of respect for their fans, Chilly Gonzales brings us perhaps his most powerful argument of all, the 14 pieces of Solo Piano II.;Track List:1. White Keys;2. Kenaston;3. Minor Fantasy;4. Escher;5. Rideaux Lunaires;6. Nero's Nocturne;7. Venetian Blinds;8. Evolving Doors;9. Epigram in E;10. Othello;11. Train of Thought;12. Wintermezzo;13. La Bulle;14. Papa Gavotte
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.