- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chimurenga Renaissance - Rize Vadzimu Rize
- Write a Review
- #K84863 000000000 K84863000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Chimurenga Renaissance is Baba Maraire and Hussein Kalonji. Tendai "Baba" Maraire, the archi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Chimurenga Renaissance is Baba Maraire and Hussein Kalonji. Tendai "Baba" Maraire, the architect of Chimurenga Renaissance, hails from world-renowned Zimbabwean music lineage, as his father was Abraham Dumisani Maraire. Abraham came to America where he helped initiate a flourishing Zimbabwean music scene in the Pacific Northwest. Hussein Kalonji is a first generation Congolese American born in Washington DC. His father was Raymond "Braynck" Kalonji, a world-renowned Congolese guitar legend credited with being the pioneer of the Congolese Rumba Soukouss sound. Baba Maraire and Hussein found it inevitable that they would eventually start playing music together. After seeing each other perform at various shows, they began to blend their two areas of expertise, hip-hop and African music, and they continued to record and develop the sound that would later become "Chimurenga Renaissance".;Track List:1. Red Black Green;2. The B.A.D. Is So Good;3. Wow;4. Nobody Think Nomo (Feat. Mall Saint);5. Lean;6. The Race for Cush Naptha;7. It's Bigger Than You (Feat. Palaceer Lazaro);8. They Pray in Vain;9. We Don't Give a Brah (Feat. Malitia Malimob);10. Medeas Theory (Feat. Thee Satisfaction);11. The Taste of Her Lips;12. Go Go Gettem (Feat. M1 Palaceer Lazaro);13. The Shackles Are Off (Feat. Moon);14. Everyone Don't Love You (Feat. Nyoka)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.