- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chris Christodoulou - Deadbolt
- Write a Review
- L42603 000000000 L42603000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/07/2018;Notes:Limited double 180gm white vinyl LP pressing housed in a beautiful gatefold sleeve and full-colored heavy-weight inner ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/07/2018;Notes:Limited double 180gm white vinyl LP pressing housed in a beautiful gatefold sleeve and full-colored heavy-weight inner sleeves with stunning original hand-painted artwork by Greek artist Dimitris Leivadiotis. The vinyl also includes detailed liner notes by composer Chris Christodoulou and comes with two digital downloads: the soundtrack and the remix kit (stems). Black Screen Records is excited to announce the official vinyl release of Chris Christodoulou's killer soundtrack to Deadbolt by Hopoo Games. Deadbolt, made by the same developers of Risk of Rain, is an extremely challenging stealth-action hybrid that allows you to take control of the reaper to quell the recent undead uprising. Play and complete missions given to you by the mysterious fireplace as you become the avatar of death. While the reaper has an impressive arsenal and skillset to kill the undead, he has one flaw - he dies in one shot... leaving you with no room for error. The game features a multi-genre soundtrack by Chris Christodoulou (The Sea Will Claim Everything, Risk of Rain).;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.