- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chris Cornell - Euphoria Mourning
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K54126 000000000 K54126000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Digitally remastered edition of the 1999 debut solo album from th...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Digitally remastered edition of the 1999 debut solo album from the Grammy-winning, Golden Globe- nominated singer/songwriter and Soundgarden/Audioslave frontman. The album's title has been restored to the originally intended Euphoria Mourning (he had been dissuaded from this original title and reluctantly dubbed it Euphoria Morning). Euphoria Mourning was Cornell's only album between the split of Soundgarden until he joined members of Rage Against the Machine in forming Audioslave. The album was a collaboration with Alain Johannes and Natasha Shneider of the band Eleven, who appeared on the album, co-wrote five of the tracks and were credited as co-producers, engineers and mixers with Cornell.;Track List:1. Can't Change Me;2. Flutter Girl;3. Preaching the End of the World;4. Follow My Way;5. When I'm Down;6. Mission;7. Wave Goodbye;8. Moonchild;9. Sweet Euphoria;10. Disappearing One;11. Pillow of Your Bones;12. Steel Rain
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.