- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chris Cornell - Higher Truth
- Write a Review
- #K58458 000000000 K58458000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold jacket with foil stamping. Includes digital download. 20...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold jacket with foil stamping. Includes digital download. 2015 release, the fifth solo album form multiple Grammy Award-winning, Golden Globe Nominated and acclaimed singer and songwriter Chris Cornell. Produced by Brendan O'Brien (Bruce Springsteen, Pearl Jam, Neil Young), Higher Truth displays Chris Cornell's constant evolution as a master songwriter, lyricist and musical craftsman telling human stories which transcend musical genres. Inspired by the stark arrangements of musicians like Nick Drake, Daniel Johnston and White Album-era Beatles, Cornell creates a musical universe unlike anything he has done before. Includes 'Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart', 'Let Your Eyes Wander', 'Before We Disappear', 'Murder Of Blue Skies', 'Dead Wishes' and many more.;Track List:1. Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart;2. Dead Wishes;3. Worried Moon;4. Before We Disappear;5. Through the Window;6. Josephine;7. Murderer of Blue Skies;8. Higher Truth;9. Let Your Eyes Wander;10. Only These Words;11. Circling;12. Our Time in the Universe;13. Bend in the Road;14. Wrong Side;15. Misery Chain;16. Our Time in the Universe
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.