- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chris Farlowe - Live At The BBC
- Write a Review
- L27817 000000000 L27817000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/27/2018;Track List:1. Watcha Gonna Do Baby *;2. Interview: Chris Farlowe Talks About His Musical Background;3. The Fool *;4. Rockin' ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/27/2018;Track List:1. Watcha Gonna Do Baby *;2. Interview: Chris Farlowe Talks About His Musical Background;3. The Fool *;4. Rockin' Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu *;5. Interview: Chris Farlowe Talks About Recording and Touring;6. Think;7. Don't Just Look at Me;8. Mr. Pitiful;9. Interview: Chris Farlowe Talks About His Unique Voice and Mick Jagger;10. Out of Time (Tracks 1 - 10 on Side A);11. It's a Man's Man's Man's World;12. I Got You (I Feel Good);13. We're Doing Fine;14. Interview: Chris Farlowe Talks About 'Out of Time';15. Ride on Baby;16. Headlines;17. Bread *;18. North South East and West (Version 1) *;19. I Can't Get You Out of My Mind * (Tracks 11 - 19 on Side B);20. Interview: Chris Farlowe Talks About 'My Way of Giving';21. My Way of Giving;22. What Becomes of the Broken Hearted;23. Paint It Black (Version 1);24. Interview: Chris Farlowe Talks About 'Yesterday's Papers';25. Yesterday's Paper;26. I Just Don't Know What to Do with Myself;27. North South East and West (Version 2);28. Summertime;29. Interview: Chris Farlowe Talks About 'Moanin';30. Moanin' (Tracks 1 - 11 on Side C);31. Paint It Black (Version 2);32. Interview: Chris Farlowe Talks About Touring and 'Paint It Black';33. Paint It Black (Version 3);34. Reason to Believe;35. Do What You Gotta Do;36. Gemini*;37. Dawn*;38. That's Why* (Tracks 12 - 19 on Side D)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.