- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chris Isaak - Best of Chris Isaak
- Write a Review
- K56405 000000000 K56405000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Best Of Chris Isaak (180 Gram, Double Vinyl) Best of Chris Isaak is a greatest hits album by Chris Isaak originally rel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Best Of Chris Isaak (180 Gram, Double Vinyl) Best of Chris Isaak is a greatest hits album by Chris Isaak originally released on May 9, 2006 on the Reprise/Warner Bros. Records label. Given that many artists get the "best-of" treatment after only a few albums, it's quite remarkable that the first real Chris Isaak overview didn't appear until 2006, more than 20 years into the nostalgic pop/rock crooner's career. The 18-track non-chronological collection ranges from the twangy early single "Dancin'" to the guitar-rocker "King Without a Castle, " one of four previously unreleased tracks. Along the way, the set makes room for Isaak's hits, including the ethereal "Wicked Game, " the sinister "Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing, " and his spot-on cover of "Only the Lonely" by Roy Orbison-one of his most obvious influences.;Track List:1. San Francisco Days 2:59;2. Somebody's Crying 2:47;3. Wicked Game 4:46;4. Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing 2:56;5. Let Me Down Easy 4:05;6. Two Hearts 3:35;7. King Without a Castle 3:06;8. Only the Lonely 2:53;9. Speak of the Devil 3:30;10. Blue Spanish Sky 3:57;11. You Owe Me Some Kind of Love 3:47;12. Can't Do a Thing (To Stop Me) 3:38;13. Let's Have a Party 3:27;14. Dancin' 3:45;15. Blue Hotel 3:12;16. Please 3:36;17. I Want You to Want Me 3:21;18. Forever Blue (Acoustic Version) 2:38
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.