- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chris Isaak - Forever Blue
- Write a Review
- #K56411 000000000 K56411000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Forever Blue is the fifth album by American rock and roll musician Chris Isaak, released in ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Forever Blue is the fifth album by American rock and roll musician Chris Isaak, released in 1995. The album included three singles: the Grammy-nominated "Somebody's Crying", "Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing," which was featured in Stanley Kubrick's final film, Eyes Wide Shut, and "Graduation Day," featured in the 1996 film Beautiful Girls. In 1996, Forever Blue was also nominated for Best Rock Album. Forever Blue was the follow-up to San Francisco Days, one of the most popular albums in his catalog. The album also includes "Goin' Nowhere", "Changed Your Mind", "Don't Leave Me On My Own", "Go Walking Down There" and more.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.